Motorcycle Forums banner

2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale R Review

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Trizzle 
#1 ·
Original Article:
2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale R Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale R Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

#3 ·
Who wouldn't want a panigale in the garage. Especially in R trim. The price tag is a little steep but you only live twice. Nice wheelie. Nice duds. I was surprised this bike was less than perfect. I sill want one.
Almost perfect. A superb machine on the track. A special treat.

#7 ·
Some friends who went to CoTA said the facility is amazing. Pretty neat that our Mr. Duke got to tear it up. Great form, you look like a WSB ride. And a gratuitous wheelie shot!
Yep, top-notch circuit and facility. I'm sure it will make for some great GP racing next month.

Don't sell me short on the wheelies! I gave you one by Spies and 2.1 by me!

#5 ·
Really enjoyed the write up and video. I like the "justification math" at the end too. If not for kids and the cost of their damn college, I would probably own one of these. Of course, such a bike would be massive overkill, but it would be fun to take to the track. Speaking of, really need to get the FZ1 out to High Plains Raceway east of Denver for a day of playing around. I hear really good things about it.

#8 ·
Really enjoyed the write up and video. Speaking of, really need to get the FZ1 out to High Plains Raceway east of Denver for a day of playing around. I hear really good things about it.
Glad you liked it, Duken! This is the first I heard of High Plains. Looks pretty good, something the Denver area really needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.