Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
2013 Harley-Davidson FXSB Breakout Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2013 Harley-Davidson FXSB Breakout Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
The CVO version is bad friggin a$$. The rims alone are worth the price.

I have to see this one in the flesh. Softails can be punishing. Mine has brand new progressive shocks and I still keep an eye out for bumps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
We rode it all day, and it wasn't too bad - but, as I mentioned in the article, this was in Florida, where you never really get to move or shift around in the saddle at all. (I think that one pic where I'm turning is the only curve in the entire state ;)
Someday, I'd love to see if that leverage is necessary ....

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
We rode it all day, and it wasn't too bad - but, as I mentioned in the article, this was in Florida, where you never really get to move or shift around in the saddle at all. (I think that one pic where I'm turning is the only curve in the entire state ;)
Someday, I'd love to see if that leverage is necessary ....
How tall are you?

Sometimes the drag bars seem far away.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
That's a bike that begs for pullbacks or short ape hangers and about a 6 over front end. Then it would be the perfect 70's retro chopper and a perfect complement to the Sportster "72". They could call it the "74".. (get it? a "74") ???

Jeeze I'm in the wrong line of work I tell ya...

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
We all know

That's a bike that begs for pullbacks or short ape hangers and about a 6 over front end. Then it would be the perfect 70's retro chopper and a perfect complement to the Sportster "72". They could call it the "74".. (get it? a "74") ???

Jeeze I'm in the wrong line of work I tell ya...
We already know you are a paid spokesperson for AeroStich. You have now confirmed suspicions you were/are the driving force behind many of the Retro HD designs. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Well, I'm 5-10 so I'm not too worried about it.

I was a MO tester back in the day when I was the giant of the group after Sean left.
You still tower head-and-shoulders above most men, in my eyes Buz!

Of course, next to Gabe, most-anyone felt basketball-player-ish. What's he doin' nowadays, anyone know? Still moto-stuff? Stunt-double for Ray William Johnson? Emcee at Dwarf-tossing events?

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
You still tower head-and-shoulders above most men, in my eyes Buz!

Of course, next to Gabe, most-anyone felt basketball-player-ish. What's he doin' nowadays, anyone know? Still moto-stuff? Stunt-double for Ray William Johnson? Emcee at Dwarf-tossing events?
He has stuff on Motorcycle Daily.

I think he writes for City Bike too

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
He's also co-owner, publisher and editor of City Bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.