Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Not my cup of tea...

It just isn't. Just another big pig on the road, matters not to me how athletic it may be. Just another bike that is way out of the league of the target consumer in performance, girth and price and without the goodies that class of rider insists upon. Folks used to riding V-Twin bikes will like it for a while for its smoothness, then get board with its typical Goldwing lack of personality and get real tired of holding that throttle open (as virtually all other cruising tourers have some sort of throttle lock or cruise control). Man have I seen that a lot over the last few years. Virtually all end up on the brand they started with, and it was not Honda. Honda will never learn. By the 2nd or 3rd version they'll figure it out then discontinue it when the public at large finally embraces it - like they did with the Valk. They can make great bikes, but they tend to make their top of the line touring bikes a wee bit too sedate/smooth/quiet or vanilla and devoid of character. Really wanted to like this bike, but just don't.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.