Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Brand Loyalty

Brand loyalty is not new. I have had Honda's since I first started riding in the late 60's. As time advanced along with my age I found other manufacturers offered bikes more to my liking. While getting gas over the weekend my bike was complimented by a guy at the next pump. I said that it was getting a little old (it will be 10 next year) his response was yeah but there is no greater joy than being out riding and there was still a lot of pleasure left in my old bike. I was thinking that very thing that morning. When it comes to riding I would venture to say we all ride for the shear enjoyment of it. Whether you ride a Harley a Honda, Triumph, Ducati or whatever all that really matters is that YOU like your bike. I am still susceptible to rider snobbery when I see someone riding a bike I don't care for. These days I make it a point to take a step back and remember everyone has their own taste when it comes to what they ride. The fact that they ride says a lot about them. Except for the posers at Cooks. It's all about image for those guys.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I can quit

"MO user?" Not "member," or "reader," or even "subscriber?"

"Mr. Donald will be remembered as a heavy MO user. Although he sought out help in his later years, he was never able to break the vicious cycle of MO use and abuse."
I can quit, really I can. I'll start tomorrow I promise. Just one more post. Really I can quit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.