Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey legends. I am chasing a toe peg and mount from the adjustable rear sets on a 2016 675R Daytona. The part numbers are A9770083 and A9770084, both are obsolete at factory. Need the boot and bolt too but the main bots are those above.

Also chasing the main foot rest/peg, albeit the one I have is still workable.

Wondering if anyone might have either that or something that will fit the bill.

I live in Australia, but if you can help we can sort the details and I'll do whatever is needed to get the part here.

cheers

TW

· Super Moderator
1,090 Posts
"Obsolete" does not necessarily mean "not available".
Some parts with that designation have been superseded by a newer part.

If Triumph really is NOT stocking parts for a 6 year old bike, they just lost a lot of respect in my book.

I would suggest trying to contact some "foreign" dealers via their web sites to see if you can get some help off-shore.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Obsolete" does not necessarily mean "not available".
Some parts with that designation have been superseded by a newer part.

If Triumph really is NOT stocking parts for a 6 year old bike, they just lost a lot of respect in my book.

I would suggest trying to contact some "foreign" dealers via their web sites to see if you can get some help off-shore.
Cheers legend, I have had contact with the UK OEM and 2 other European dealers and had the 'sorry no stock dude', same answer I got here in Aus. I have more to get onto but I thought I would get a thread started here in case someone had a rears they had changed out or a good angle on a wrecker/parts group in NA that I could get onto whilst I work through the list.

I was pretty surprised to see a toe peg and mount for a 6 year old bike as obsolete and in seriousness I have already had a good sniff around in the easy obvious places and it's 'crickets'.

Will keep hunting, have a gd one.

TW

1 - 4 of 4 Posts