Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
That's f*cked up all the way around, being the father of teenage girls I know it's real easy to get real stupid if you think someone is threatening them, however you don't go around popping people for riding past your house.

I really feel for the kid and his family, you just can't take things personally on a bike. It's a no-win in any confrontation with a cage, you just have to let it slide..get their license number if you can or pray they die of stomach cancer..whatever but following them is considered harrassment and or stalking and you're the one that's wrong, everytime.

It's sad this kid had to learn the lesson the hard way.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Oh I don't know....

people really seem to hate being made a fool of.. especially when it's doing something they thought they were good at.. also many people in my experience just don't know the rules of the road as well as they should.

In any case i think its more the thought of "do you know how easily that could have turned into a police report and possible court date and I'm already late for work." sort of angriness.
Actually, to get all Freudian here, I think a lot of times they're just stuck in a life they didn't plan on, bills out the butt, wife or husband that treats them like sh*t, no respect from their kids or co-workers, sitting in their little cage or overcompensating with a giant ass pick up they know they don't need, going to a crap job they hate, stuck in traffic....just a lot of pent up rage, here we come out with our knees in the breeze having a ball and they just can't take it, like your wife closing her eyes during sex because she can't stand to see you have any fun..........

That or they're just stupid a-holes who can't pour piss out of a boot, let alone drive....

healthier to just avoid them in either case.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
I think it's just the "A-hole who can't pour piss from a boot." No ned to get all complex about.

There are about 300,000,000 people in the USA. If only 5% of them are a-holes then there are 15,000,000 a-holes for us to encounter each day. Chances are good your going to encounter a couple.
I tend to think that's the case myself, a lot of them are just **** heads all the way around, we only come into contact with them on the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts