Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2XTREEM TV is on Channel 55, the Tube, Saurdays at 4:30 pm in Houston --- This weeks show is the second in the Foreigner RM450 SUZUKI tribute bike build with guest Jason Bonham, son of rock legend John Bonham of LED ZEPPLIN.

You should find 55 on most cable systems; 2XTREEM is available nationally, on many FOX SPORTS Cable networks and both DISH & DIRECT TV. See their website for details. Also on You Tube! Search 2XTREEM.

If you haven't seen 2XTREEM yet check out their web site 2Xtreem.com, In other cities the 3rd episode of the KAWASAKI ZX14 NASA Apollo Tribute Bike airs. See your local T.V. directory.
The show is dedicated to motorcycle riders, racers and performance enthusiasts, Covering Off-Road, SuperMotard and Road racing along with features about performance and style modifications, 2XTREEM's content is unlike any other motorcycle show. Joe Capicotti with his son Chase and April Hodges, a women's motocross champion, host 2XTREEM Motorcycle TV. :cool:

2XTREEM airs in 200+ cities throughout the United States.

[email protected]

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
pplassm I like your "Buddy Jesus".....Dogma's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen

"I know, I'll have a holy bartender"?.....

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
John Bonham RM450? Howzabout a Neil Sedaka step-thru Honda 90? A Peter Frampton Mini-Enduro? Capt'n & Tenile Pink Dreamcycle?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have to admit that was funny mscuddy and Jason will laugh I'm sure, he has a great personality, but also rips on a bike.

We are working very hard to bring back the "fun" in motorcycle programing. I hope you enjoy the show.

Best Regards
Joe Capicotti
2xtreem Motorcycle TV

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey pplassm:

Thanks for responding. We are working very hard to get the show into all cities across the country. We are almost there. Check us out on direct channel 632 and dish 422 if you have sat. Many sports bars plays the show. Email me your address and I will send you a dvd.

[email protected]

Keep the painted side up.
Joe Capicotti
2Xtreem Motorcycle TV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.