Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Do you ship to the Continental United States?

I will send you a Certifide Chek for $3500.00 (three-thousand five-hundred US dollers) and you can keep $1500.00 (one-thousand five-hundre US dollers) and refund-me the difference by wire-transfer?

I have my Representative to pick-up the Motorcycle in Littoral and mail it to me via Boat?

What is your bank-account number and password, so I can transfer the monys into your account?

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
The Lottoral is a combat ship, I googled it
Not to get another swabbie lovefest going, but 'Littoral' means 'near-shore' or shallow water, and usually pertains to oceanfront.

The Littoral Combat Ship, or LCS, is a new ship project for the U.S. Navy. There are two competing designs. One is a 'normal' monohull; while the other looks like a Klingon Battle Cruiser.

There is one of each on the water now, and last I heard, one more of each is being built.

Just tryin' to keep things straight...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I saw that too in my search results but diddnt investigate, was more curious if it was even a real place, and I guess this $500.00 Road King could be on a shoreline near any of us.
It's mine! MY MARK! He's all MINEMINEMINE! Stop scarin' him away - I'm about to make $2000.00 (two-thousand dollers US) AND score me a new Road King!

Go Away, Yo!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
But I'm the one with the Casheers Chek for $3500.00 (three-thousand five-hundred US dollers), so he's gonna want MY business!

You guys go away, or I'll send my Representative to your house to collect your Motorcycles and mail them by boat to me!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Ha hahahahahahaha! You need a Klazy Ken Seminar on Internet Scamming. Even sarnali won't fall for this one.
Hey buddy, I can buy 2 of them for $500 each and sell them for $9000 each......that's.....(2x9000.00......carry the one.....wait.....no...that's right...)..$18000.00 US!! BUDDY!!!!!!!! and it only cost me.....($500.00x2.....ok....plus gas to get to Littoral...wonder where the f*ck that is....anyway...plus $25 bucks for dollar menu Micky D's.....plus a $26.00 box of .357 hydrashox's incase that sum' b*tch Star guy or Airsquawk get's there first.....ummm...) $1051 bucks US plus gas....

Boy I can't wait, I'll sell you one there Seru ol' buddy for $8999.00 HA hah hah ha hah hah hah hah ...(snork).....

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I have my team covering Littoral (all areas that may be considered Littoral) and they have orders to shoot to kill if any scooter trash looking greasy biker types show up, well unless they have a 02 Road King in their poeseein with a $500 price tag, then they are to give him the cash and remove the bike from his posession imediately. So I'm spending $500.00 + $20,000,000.00 in security detail (kinda like border partol), so I'll only spend $20,000,500.00 and Ill have a kick ass bike, no.....wait, how does the government spend that kinda money and come out smelling like a rose? DAMNIT!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Add it's only 44 degres today with a high of 51 coming and up to a foot of snow tomorrow so I'm gonna get on my poseresque jap bike and "settle" for it until I get my Road King. Talk amongst yourselves.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Add it's only 44 degres today with a high of 51 coming and up to a foot of snow tomorrow so I'm gonna get on my poseresque jap bike and "settle" for it until I get my Road King. Talk amongst yourselves.
Pansy, Manly harley guys like me don't even bother wearing a coat if it's a sweltering 51 degrees out. A foot of wet snow just makes it easier to do Jay Springsteenesque feet-up powerslides......

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
I've got 4, count'em 4, Jap bikes to start up Saturday, finally after two solid frozen months. WooHoo!! Gonna be 39 degrees on Saturday! HooHah!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
YAY for a good winter ride just got back the cold was fine, no thermals and I still was fine, t shirt jeans, chaps & coat, but 35-40MPH wind gusts made me come home a lil quicker then I would've liked. I diddnt think they would throw arround 1000 lbs quite that easily. Mother Nature can be a *****. This time tomorrow we'll be getting our start of another 8-12 inches of snow (again)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.