Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
But, doesn't some little part of you want to twist the throttle on something with even 2/3 that hp? [Its the same part that makes you put your tongue on a 9v battery more than once or want to ride a KTM Duke from Seattle to Daytona.] If it comes apart (and spares your nads), even better;-)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
LOL

Loved the analogy of putting your tongue on the battery to riding a KTM from Seattle to Daytona! Come to think of it, I have never been able to resist putting my tongue on a 9v battery, and riding the Duke cross country does sound like fun.

And yeah, it I had a chance to twist the throttle on that thing, I'd go for it!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Warp Speed Mr. Sulu! I wonder how soon before Leno has his. :)

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
500 hp on a street bike equals a bigger dent in the back of the minivan that pulls out in front of you, I find my 101hp Suzuki to be more than adequate, but then I tend to be somewhat practical in my outlook, and new rear tires every 2000 miles would strain my beer and latte` budget. You boys go ahead and have fun now, add a little NOS if you dare,,," he doesn't understand, he is small"

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.