Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Thanks seruzawa

Actually the GMP, kpaul, along with his favorite an the greatest AMA superbike champion of all time Matt Mladin have been saying this for years. Pretty sure thise is where seruzaWeasel got this notion from. Ah the sincerest form of flattery is no doubt imitation. Thinks seruzaWeasel..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: I thought the whole idea of the 800 was to slow the bikes down...

Ah BuzWeasel... you know that the GMP, kpaul, has been saying that the V-4 and 800 cc is God's chosen motorcycle configuration for years now.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: 800 GP Bikes No Slouch!

Yep I think somone on Soup, RW or crash.net said the same thing JB.. But the European tracks do favor nice flowing speeds because as Mladin says they are proper race tracks. What is the most like European track of the AMA circuits.. Mladin said Barber was too tight. Bostrom says Atlanta is too dangerous... Laguna has too steep of elevation change. Maybe its the flat Miller course in Utah.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: 800 GP Bikes No Slouch!

Yep I would tend to agree as most European tracks have a nice flow to them unlike the stop start type stuff.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

I get my knowledge from God, Matt Mladin and Howard Cossell

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

God spoke to kpaul the summer of 05.. He said "kpaul, my son, the I-4 is out V-4 is in, go tell the world!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts