Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Look at it this way. Sure, homes in SoCal are too expensive and most people never pay them off and die in the poor house. But, heck, all you have to do is fleece a few more of KPile's relatives. That way you get to keep the home AND buy exotic motorcycles for Sean to test.

It's a win - win.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm suprised you took such offense, the guy used the term "open road" once in the article, the same amount of times as he used "wanderlust" and you seem quite upset by it. Personally I have heard the term open road used, but then the people who I tend to ride with suffer a bit of wanderlust. But then what would I know, I've only ridden in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, USA (every state), Africa, Europe and Sth East Asia you may be a much more experienced rider.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm suprised you took such offense, the guy used the term "open road" once in the article, the same amount of times as he used "wanderlust" and you seem quite upset by it. Personally I have heard the term open road used, but then the people who I tend to ride with suffer a bit of wanderlust. But then what would I know, I've only ridden in Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, USA (every state), Africa, Europe and Sth East Asia you may be a much more experienced rider.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow! W most of the complaining done here, one can only imagine alot of envy which is a painfull, negative and destructive emotion. Maybe you guys ought to go back and do the 12 steps of motorcycling starting and ending w the serenity prayer. Way to go Charlie! I'm not an iron butt fan, but if that is what turns you on, go for it.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.