Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes when I am downshifting for a light or for whatever reason I need to slow down my bike stalls out. It's only happened about three times and bike always starts right up afterwards or I just let clutch out and roll start it while it's still moving. It also has a tendeny to not want to start sometimes and it's hit and miss why. Battery is almost new and charged. I left work the other morning and granted it had been raining and was cold but I had to feather the throttle to start it up. Went on a group ride a week ago and at one of the stops had to have the bike push started but bike started up fine the rest of the evening. Not sure if these two problems are related or seperate issues. I threw a can of sea foam into the tank today after filling it up and rode it today with no problems but had it do the stall while downshifting thing happen to me on the way to work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.