Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have this thing for Triumphs. A customer has a 7k mi red Legend for sale in the spring. To the world he will has for near $3k. To me he will let it go for $2.2k. The fasteners/bolts are weathered because it lived it's life in Savannah. But other than that it's in pretty damn good shape. I know it's not the more sought after of early T-birds, but clean counts I think. Would you buy it?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can actually keep the ZRX if I do this deal. He wants to ride it through the winter and said he'd sell it to me in Feb when he replaces his Harley. The Harley's parked to keep the miles off, but he's had the Tbird for 3 yrs and has barely put 2k on it in that time.
I know it's the 855 motor but this guy in Lumpkin Co that may be the best tuner in the state said he'd help me get her into order in less than two days in Feb.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is 885. I am typing with this stoopid carpal tunnel brace and I still don't proof what I type. My bad.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you gone to a chiro yet? For me its a simple pop of my thumb and I'm good for months. Much mo betta than a brace and meds. YMMV...
No meds. Yes Brace. No chiro yet. The biggest issue is the ulnar nerve. My elbow is in such pain that meds don't help. Sad, since my day is spent behind a computer and my nights are twisting the throttle. Makes for tough riding. I can excuse the typos but stopping and going to the left is a little difficult.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.