Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Predictions from the Great One

The Buell name will be gone in 5 years.

Because of our huge trade and budget deficit (W created) the dollar will fall (it has already started). Japanese sportbikes prices will rise an average of 20 % per model because of the exchange rate. Ducati prices will rise 15% and Triumphs will rise by 10%. With rising insurance rates and interest rates (See my point above) the motorcycle market will fall off. Coupled with more baby boomers getting hip replacements you have a dismal forcast for the motorcycle industry. So boys enjoy this golden time while you can....Diversity and new products will take a hit in the next 5 years Bush fans. It's the 80s all over again. Cut taxes, borrow money, spend, and bust cycles Reaganomics has returned... HD will do ok just because the exchange rate will make metric cruisers more expensive....

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Re: Predictions from the Great One

Red State Idiots disagreed with me. Notice that the Blue states have the best universities, companies, newspapers, and medical centers...hmmmmmm.. Just remember my predictions idiot.... Let me know how you feel in another 4 years of Iraq and record deficits and higher interest rates. Do you have children? Well they will be paying for Ws mistakes for a long time.... Remember W was a loser businessman, poor student and a AWOL pilot... Did you know that John Kerry had more medals in Vietnam than Colin Powell? Even though I admire Powell a lot that fact puts a different light on the swift boat liars.. You obviously have a very low IQ when comes to economics...

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Economics for dummies and Red State Religous Wackos.

When they lose their kid in Iraq, lose their jobs, can't afford a house because of high interest rates, can't afford a tank of gas, they will know the truth. KPaul the Great One speaks the truth... W uses the poor sheep of the religous right. It's economics gentleman, I have experts like Greenspan, Friedman, Samualson, behind me. Who do you have????

More facts to come dylamo. It's obvious you need educating.... (W voice)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.