Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re:Sorry..I think you're nut too.

I agree Harley should call Buell a Harley. There are still people out there that have no idea what a Buell is or that it's remotely related to H-D.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: You're all wrong. Er, or maybe you're all right, sorta.

I think H-D tried some separate Buell stores. Santa Cruz was one location. I still think it should say H-D on the side. Youngsters could start on the Buell style and move to the cruiser style as they age.

I don't know why you suggest H-D doesn't do much R&D. I know this sounds silly, but it takes quite a bit of R&D to make old stuff work like newer stuff. Pushrod engines need to meet EPA and CARB guidelines. Springer front ends need to work at modern speeds. Its' not cutting edge yet still needs engineering to work properly.

Harley suffered in the 70s and 80s due to crappy quality control. Look how many people still bought them even though they were known to be shyt.

Cadillacs are still ugly even with Led Zeppelin in the background.

You're still in the GPTB but you're pushing it buddy!

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: You're all wrong. Er, or maybe you're all right, sorta.

Just double super secret probation.

I'm sure the bling bling hip hop factor is what made Cadillac so popular. At least the Escalade.

I'm sure living in NY as you do, every Joey is out rolling in his Cadillac without a shirt and his gold chains on. It's the new IROC which once stood for Italian Retards Out Cruising.

We'll see what Buells future holds. Sales have picked up over the last two years. Heck they outsell the VFR by double in this country I believe. That's one of the holy trinity of motorcycles!

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Re: Predictions from the Great One

If you really want to make him nuts just ignore him.

You're one step away from membership in the GPTB. Put your pledge pin on.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
You new in town pardna?

He's been given every bit of social advice possible for the last 4 years or so. You're pyssin' in the wind on this one bro.

Look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder and get back to us.

We've all tried to befriend him at one time or another and he gets along fine until you disagree with him. Then it's Dummies and link posting mania.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.