Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
69 Posts
Original Article:
http://www.motorcycle.com//news/a-l...-boorman-complete-second-adventure-62474.html
A Long Way Down! McGregor and Boorman Complete Second Adventure.

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article A Long Way Down! McGregor and Boorman Complete Second Adventure. in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Kudos to Ewan, Charley and the crew! This adventure doesn't sound like it was quite as adventuresome (i.e., crazy) as the first one, but twas a worthy journey nonetheless -- certainly more than my sore a$$ could handle.

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
Not as adventuresome?

Kudos to Ewan, Charley and the crew! This adventure doesn't sound like it was quite as adventuresome (i.e., crazy) as the first one, but twas a worthy journey nonetheless -- certainly more than my sore a$$ could handle.
Not if they tour Detroit!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Not if they tour Detroit!
:-D When they do their proposed America's trip (maybe next time) there'll definitely be plenty of unexpected adventure. Then again, they're not exactly traveling alone or incognito, so it's not the same as Joe Blow riding his KLR solo through the wilds of the world.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I really enjoyed the DVD of their Long Way Round journey and I am looking forward to this one. You can read, see and hear some of their Africa adventure on the BBC web site as well as their official website. Grats on another successful adventure!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.