Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Erasmus,

Did you ever perfect the starting issues with the Twizzler model? It seems more gunpowder would have facilitated better results.

Cheers,
Lionel

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
The right honorable steam pipe fitter has his opinions and I have mine. While I might have been exposed to the somewhat adeling effects of 115/145 avgas on occasion, it is still my firm belief, nay my extreme right and duty as a subject of the Crown to explore and dwelve into the somewhat mundane obsession with pinwheel start mechanisms and such. If you will pardon me Sir!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Here here! Good Show! Pip pip and all that.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yes, quite.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Huzzah! X2

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Join the Masons, you'd fit right in with the little fire engines and Cushman Eagles...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Erasmus, please check out the MX forum here in Motorcycle.com for rare and esoteric machinery not elsewhere displayed for viewing purposes.

While these motorcycles do not have the advantage of Lucas electrics, or the superior Amal Monobloc, and are mostly devoid of "sludge traps", they still rate high in the world of unobtainium and have a high "gosh" factor.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Firms? Films? E Gads...

Favourite films? I though you said favourite firms? Have to get new bifocals...

On Any Sunday, of course.

Here's yours truly with one of the stars at the Monsters of MX extravaganza...you can guess who it is...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts