Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Fantastisch! Und wir dachten, daß jenes Endfields für Huhnbumser. .hope, daß Sidecar für Ersatzteile ist, waren,

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
If you're taller than 6' I've got a hell of a reciprocating saw that can cut down a good size tree. Should do wonders on shins.
What do you do with the pieces you cut off?

:-o

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Almost forgot:

Always, ALWAYS - Measure Twice, Cut Once............

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Here's my last request: put my coffin on the sidecar rig. Have my grave ready and waiting, with the mourners (all 2 of 'em) standing by the gravesite. Our black attired, top-hatted rider speeds just to the foot of the hole and does a phat stoppie, ejecting my remains neatly into the earth. I depised that tedious creaky hand crank thing they used at the couple of burials I've been to.

Put the saw away, Helga, my compression fractures took me to just under 6'...lost about 1.5" thanks to Mrs. Cager.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Two posts, same content, two threads. Nice.

That rig looks like it'd accept a Hellfire missile pod with just a little modification. Probably want to beef up the fairing, too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.