Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
"Faärken Biker Stirrups assumes no responsibility for any damages that might result in the unlikely event that they should come loose while riding."

Just puts your mind at ease doesn't it?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Every ******* in my old stomping ground needs a set of these just for walking around in high water pants.

This gives me an idea - wouldn't something similar be useful for securing the carpets on all the helmetless baby boomer posers out their who's badass persona will be blown for sure if the old rug ever gets gone with the wind???

-sbp

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Hey, if you're idiotic enough to think that those forward foot controls make you look cool, then these are probably the accessory that you've been looking for. VWW

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I use these for holding the bottom of the arm chaps so they don't flap in the breeze. I got the Skull/Iron Cross combo Martin, because you KNOW I need to look cool!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I figure I'm going for the Hidalgo Spur so I can give KP a kick in the ass when he gets out of line.

Oh, I forgot he voluntarily left.

·
Registered
955 Posts
What's Next?

Yeah, I bet If my arms were chapped, I’d be stirred up, too.

Hey, when does the combination sun-glass wiper/do-it-yourself lobotomy unit come out?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Scrotum for...What...Huh...

That's it! I'm investing in the next anti-psychic drug, that comes out.

Might not get rich, but hopefully it'll cure whatever causes that.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.