Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Practical application

The discriminating GPTB member could sew his underwear to his originals and with the use of these clever devices become wedgie-proof!

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
A Faärken good idea!

What a Faärken good idea! I'm gonna go a get a Faärken subscription to both of those Faärken magazines right now!

Am I required to wear the Faärken Faärken stirrups while reading them?

Just kidding. You can go Faärk yourself.

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: The Proud new member!

Keep that Olympialike pisswater the heck away from me. The UGPTB exclusively drinks Polygamy Porter by Wasatch Beers. Accept no substitute.

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: The Proud new member!

Yes, and the watershed flows from the Rockies TO the Pacific coast. For all you know that Columbia river water you've been drinking had been filtered through sportbike_pilot's kidneys in Idaho.

Heh heh.

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: KPaul says sarnali is a fake GPTB

Foster's is originally Australian, but it is bottled in Canada for sale in the US.

It is impossible to brew enough beer in Australia so that you would have any left over for export.

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: GPTB membership drive

I'm surprised you don't know this. The term Grey Ponytail Brotherhood was invented by Kook. His use of it as an insult became generalized to a point where he had pigeonholed everyone in the world who enjoys riding anything except a Racing Replica as a GPTB member.

Since we know that you ride dirt bikes you are qualified to join. In fact, you have been drafted. Speaking of drafting, you now owe all members an initiation fee of a keg of their favourite draft.

Welcome! I'll take Squatter's Pale Ale. Thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.