Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Every ******* in my old stomping ground needs a set of these just for walking around in high water pants.

This gives me an idea - wouldn't something similar be useful for securing the carpets on all the helmetless baby boomer posers out their who's badass persona will be blown for sure if the old rug ever gets gone with the wind???

-sbp

·
Registered
729 Posts
In order to slide in as a junior member you have to be either young, skinny, innocent or slow and it would be a challenge to work you into any of these categories.

Sorry Dale, but you are gonna have to earn your membership the old fashioned way.

Why am I the only member of the GPTB who actually has a GPT?

-sbp

·
Registered
729 Posts
Re: The Proud new member!

Actually since I learned who lives in the PNW I've made it a point to poopie straight into every watershed headed that way at every opportunity.

But I'm sending fellow GPTB member Sarnali a couple of cases of bottled water, a filter, and all the Guiness he can handle to make up for it.

-sbp

·
Registered
729 Posts
GPTB membership drive

So what, exactly are the criteria for membership in the GPTB? I take it that having a GPT has nothing to do with it. From the cack on the MO boards I surmise that Buzz, Longride, Sarnali and myself are somehow involved and that Dale wants in badly enough to dress like a member of the Village People and buy us beer. Somehow I think that any club that would have all of us as members is maybe something I would have to think about joining anyway. Oh yeah, and I nominate Fonzie too.

So is GPTB merely a state of mind or does it have a physical manifestation? Are there dues? Wassup?

-sbp

·
Registered
729 Posts
Re: GPTB membership drive

Yeah I know, but since I am old enough to be worried about senility it never hurts to make sure that ones recollection of events in the distant past, especially distasteful ones, are on the mark.

And BMW seems to know about a rule book.....

Yer beer is waiting at my place and will be served during the MO dirtbike rendevous next summer.

-sbp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.