Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
What's Next?

Yeah, I bet If my arms were chapped, I’d be stirred up, too.

Hey, when does the combination sun-glass wiper/do-it-yourself lobotomy unit come out?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Scrotum for...What...Huh...

That's it! I'm investing in the next anti-psychic drug, that comes out.

Might not get rich, but hopefully it'll cure whatever causes that.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Re: Unbelieveable and Confusint

Looks to me, like Seat-Belts for a motorcycle..."Made for the Man, who REALLY never wants to leave his bike."

Now, can you just imagine all the drunks who are gonna fall over in parking lots, if these things ever become popular.

That's right folks! It's the only product that pays for itself, by not buying it!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Please! Make it go away!

Here's another thing I can file under "Shoot Me Now!"

Well, I guess they sorta makes sense (in an alternate Universe) and they would be cool (if you just arrived from Outer Slobovia) so why not (hunt the guy down, then plead Common Sense).

·
Registered
955 Posts
((SPLAT))

That's okay! I stumbled across...rotten.com...a couple weeks ago, so my "Shoot Me Now!" file's pretty well filled at the moment.

The window's to close and the ledge's altogether too inviting, for me to be pushing my luck.

Thanks, Anyway!

·
Registered
955 Posts

Yeah, with herds of Corporate Professionals roaming the wide-open spaces of our great land, it's a shame someone hasn't taken it into he head, "Sharps Rifle"in hand," and done semething about it.

After all, everywne has the right to look like a fool, but you'd think Musical Theater would be as least some of these guys.

·
Registered
955 Posts

I gotta quit dashing this stuff off and hitting send…I meant, You’d think that Musical Theater would attract some of these guys.

As for the rest of the typos, Sorry!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Re: Thank you....

Whenever I get crap about Monkey/Football, I always ask 'em how long they can sit leaned over on a bar-stool...???...Same Position!

Shuts 'em up!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.