Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 137 Posts

· Registered
955 Posts
Re: Unbelieveable and Confusint

Looks to me, like Seat-Belts for a motorcycle..."Made for the Man, who REALLY never wants to leave his bike."

Now, can you just imagine all the drunks who are gonna fall over in parking lots, if these things ever become popular.

That's right folks! It's the only product that pays for itself, by not buying it!

· Registered
1,229 Posts
Every now and then I consider applying to the GPTB for an Honorary membership. I imagine that the most of the initiation would be right up my alley. But some of the requisite gear... well I suppose that it would be hard for me to project the necessary "Cool" image while giggling like a little girl as I imagine would be while thinking "Y.M.C.A." as I walked around. If I walked or rode by a mirror... well... lets just say it wouldn't be "Cool".

I really like most of what I think the GPTB is about. Maybe if you guys could come up with a kinda "Jr Associate Honorary Membership in Spirit" deal with no more than say a Keg of Beer in annual dues and a waiver on the whole bike/clothes/ponytail/tatoo thing... well, I could be down with that!

· Registered
955 Posts
Please! Make it go away!

Here's another thing I can file under "Shoot Me Now!"

Well, I guess they sorta makes sense (in an alternate Universe) and they would be cool (if you just arrived from Outer Slobovia) so why not (hunt the guy down, then plead Common Sense).

· Registered
729 Posts
In order to slide in as a junior member you have to be either young, skinny, innocent or slow and it would be a challenge to work you into any of these categories.

Sorry Dale, but you are gonna have to earn your membership the old fashioned way.

Why am I the only member of the GPTB who actually has a GPT?

-sbp

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Practical application

The discriminating GPTB member could sew his underwear to his originals and with the use of these clever devices become wedgie-proof!

· Registered
3,415 Posts
I happen to think my 1/8' skinhead buzz is a bold fashion statement, and a direct counterpoint to the usual middle-aged-receeding-hairline-fat-guy-w/ponytail look so common among us blue staters.......

Being a total fashion plate, I buy my baggy-ass carpenter pants long enough to stylishly cover my Doc's or Sidi's in all M/C seating positions, thereby negating the need for some faggo Cali. love-stirrups.

You guys need to check out GQ or Maxxim more often!

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
A Faärken good idea!

What a Faärken good idea! I'm gonna go a get a Faärken subscription to both of those Faärken magazines right now!

Am I required to wear the Faärken Faärken stirrups while reading them?

Just kidding. You can go Faärk yourself.

· Registered
174 Posts
It makes those all day college football bowl schedules a breeze!

21 - 40 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.