Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Why is it that which is desired and denied becomes that much more desired? OK how's this sound: H-Dtm sticker on the Kaw's tank (underneath), a Genuine H-Dtm vest, H-Dtm GPT wig (or a mullet wig if sold out), a few H-Dtm insta-tats AND a H-Dtm dew-rag? One time, NO PICTURES (thinking of the mess Pat Boone stirred up)!? AND Would you guys take my word for it? Honest.

PS I really thought that "Keg of Beer" thing would have closed the deal.

·
Registered
955 Posts
((SPLAT))

That's okay! I stumbled across...rotten.com...a couple weeks ago, so my "Shoot Me Now!" file's pretty well filled at the moment.

The window's to close and the ledge's altogether too inviting, for me to be pushing my luck.

Thanks, Anyway!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Re: Unbelieveable and Confusint

Yeah, with herds of Corporate Professionals roaming the wide-open spaces of our great land, it's a shame someone hasn't taken it into he head, "Sharps Rifle"in hand," and done semething about it.

After all, everywne has the right to look like a fool, but you'd think Musical Theater would be as least some of these guys.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Re: Unbelieveable and Confusint

I gotta quit dashing this stuff off and hitting send…I meant, You’d think that Musical Theater would attract some of these guys.

As for the rest of the typos, Sorry!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Thank you....

I was talkin to a GPT guy a while ago; after he refered to my bike as a monkey farking a football ride, I started refering to his ride as a gyno-glide(tm), and he just gave me a blank look .

I like it when they give me a blank look, I think that maybe I've jolted a brain cell in them.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wear these and you're in!

These coupled with armchaps and the stirrups make you a life member! You may even become Grand Poobaa!

Leather Legs

41 - 60 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.