Motorcycle Forums banner
101 - 120 of 137 Posts

· Banned
2,452 Posts
KPaul says sarnali is a fake GPTB

I thought Foster's was Austrailian. Labetts and Moosehead are Canadian.. I like Guiness and Henry's so that would probably disqualify them from the GPTB. I think sarnali is an infiltrator for the [email protected] I think longride is right it has to be from Milwaukee. Perhaps sarnali has lived in the blue state too long....Perhaps blue staters are excluded from the GPTB ..oopps I crossed the line. Sorry.:)

@Highwayman's term for groups like squids, Japensese sportbike riders, or the 600 SS club.

· Registered
1,140 Posts
"Macho, Macho Maaaan. Oh I've GOT to be a macho man!..."

I'd look pretty studly with "biker" stirrups, arm chaps and leg chaps.

Do I have to wear pants, too?

Man, you guys just wait til I get the Honda Metropolitan back from Paul, Sr and Jr. I'll be the machoist man in town.

On a more serious note....at the ATL version of the Cycle World bike show...as usual...not tooo much action around the cruisers, but lots around stuff more interesting. Too bad it does not indicate a useful trend.

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: KPaul says sarnali is a fake GPTB

Foster's is originally Australian, but it is bottled in Canada for sale in the US.

It is impossible to brew enough beer in Australia so that you would have any left over for export.

· Banned
2,452 Posts

"It is impossible to brew enough beer in Australia so that you would have any left over for export."

Good point. I like Fosters too... that makes it a poor choice for the GPTB as well. Maybe you guys should endorse a beer and get some seed money for your big party at Laguna Seca...You guys could be in a beer commercial with your arm chaps and leggings with your flowing tails..... riding off into the sunset with some wench on the back holding your beer....

· Registered
3,415 Posts

The fact that you like Guinness and Fosters shows that you are not the hopeless shythead so many think you are,

And that despite your comprehensive lack of knowledge regarding motorcycles, at least you can spot a good beer when you see one.

· Registered
729 Posts
Re: The Proud new member!

Actually since I learned who lives in the PNW I've made it a point to poopie straight into every watershed headed that way at every opportunity.

But I'm sending fellow GPTB member Sarnali a couple of cases of bottled water, a filter, and all the Guiness he can handle to make up for it.

-sbp

· Registered
540 Posts
Gee, My solution would have been to wear pants that fit! His pants blow over his knees??! I wear Dockers to work (and course riding pants over them 90% of the time), and have never had them blow over my knees, or over my boots for that matter.

Now if it had some fringe......

· Registered
1,833 Posts
A quick reading of the GPTB Rule Book shows that Chapter 8, Subsection (c) states it is allowable to wear the stirrups, arm chaps, and leg chaps without pants. However Subsection (d) states that for all who wear the sacred GTPB uniform sans pants, the EZ leaker is mandatory attire. VWW

· Registered
174 Posts
Dave Barry once described Dockers as "the pants for the bigger-butted man."

· Registered
729 Posts
GPTB membership drive

So what, exactly are the criteria for membership in the GPTB? I take it that having a GPT has nothing to do with it. From the cack on the MO boards I surmise that Buzz, Longride, Sarnali and myself are somehow involved and that Dale wants in badly enough to dress like a member of the Village People and buy us beer. Somehow I think that any club that would have all of us as members is maybe something I would have to think about joining anyway. Oh yeah, and I nominate Fonzie too.

So is GPTB merely a state of mind or does it have a physical manifestation? Are there dues? Wassup?

-sbp

· Banned
2,452 Posts
Re: GPTB membership drive

Since I came up with the phrase*: Here are the attributes

[*]Baby Boomer preferred but not required must have an exemption if not

[*]Cruiser Rider preferred but not required must have an exemption if not

[*]Hate KPaul (must vote in MO poll to have him voluntarily leave)

[*]Hate Squids

[*]Have years of riding experience. If not must be in Jr GPTB program

[*]Love leather accesories of all kinds

[*]Hate full-face helmets

[*]Hate manadatory helmet laws

[*]Love beer (all beer brands consumed must be on the approved GPTB beer standard list

[*]Post on MO daily

[*]Must pass Sean Alexander rider test, burrito eating, and beer drinking contest

[*]Wish KPaul would stop typing

* Although some would disagree. You can do a search on this site to verify my claim to fame.

· The Toad
17,449 Posts

I'm surprised you don't know this. The term Grey Ponytail Brotherhood was invented by Kook. His use of it as an insult became generalized to a point where he had pigeonholed everyone in the world who enjoys riding anything except a Racing Replica as a GPTB member.

Since we know that you ride dirt bikes you are qualified to join. In fact, you have been drafted. Speaking of drafting, you now owe all members an initiation fee of a keg of their favourite draft.

Welcome! I'll take Squatter's Pale Ale. Thank you.

· Registered
729 Posts

Yeah I know, but since I am old enough to be worried about senility it never hurts to make sure that ones recollection of events in the distant past, especially distasteful ones, are on the mark.

And BMW seems to know about a rule book.....

Yer beer is waiting at my place and will be served during the MO dirtbike rendevous next summer.

-sbp

101 - 120 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.