Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Musta fixed that ziener diode problem. Bully for them!

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Let's review.....

Gee, kind of like an old Kawasaki.

It's nice to see an alternative to the UJM from the UK though. Who woulda thought?

Guess that ol' CNC has leveled the playing field some. Wonder why they don't make any "lightweight" stuff like an MX, dual sport, motard, etc. Would be nice to see someone racing in the dirt wearing a Triumph jersey.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Let's review.....

That'd be cool. Good luck on parts. 3k's a little steep.

A new Turnip single? Dohc. 4 valves. Kind of a cross between a Honda/KTM? They should use polished metal with a black stripe for the gas tank.

I had a Cub. 200cc's of fear. Used it as a messenger bike. I did no absolutley no maintenence to it, and one time all the spokes loosened up so bad, it was like impossible to control. Lucky for me it got stolen.

The original Trophy 250 was anything but. 300 lbs and about 11 hp. The engine design was the farther of the Victor series. A dubious distinction indeed. You needed a 50 tooth sprocket on the back to trail ride one of the beasts, dropping the top end down to around 35-40. I had one of those too.

Funny, at lunch my KZ's clutch cable broke. Down to 2 strands. Good thing it's mostly freeway home.

Later shipmate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts