Motorcycle Forums banner

Aaaah - Ain't that sweet?

12K views 47 replies 25 participants last post by  Rude374 
Depends on how thick the "accessory organic belly padding" is. Since he rides a Harley there's bound to be plenty!

Still, it would be nice if these newbie Harley guys would at least learn basic riding skills and get some experience before risking passengers lives.

"Lost control" and crossed the center lane, huh? A euphemism for incompetence is there ever was one.

You are, of course, correct. I just pray that they ride on roads other than the one I am on at any particluar moment.

Re: Man, absolutely no sympathy

You are right and I feel duly chastised.

However I still bet it's better than even odds that it were operator error that done the deed. How do I know? Personal experience. All my crashes have been my own stupid fault. Even the one that the police investigator said I wasn't at fault on. And no one was ever harder on me after a crash than myself.

I am glad the guy survived and he'll be a much better and wiser rider from now on in any case.

You are hereby invited...

..to join the MO Ignore KPaulKook Club. Membership is free and conducive to improved mental health.

As a friendly warning: DANGER engaging in exchanges and/or flamewars with Kook are likely to suck you into the notorious Kook's Universe of Circular Logic. In this universe concepts of cause and effect are nonexistent.

Re: I have a question for you

Before one gets too carried away about MSF scores, don't forget that every one of those idiots you see out on the highways passed their State DMV test.

Some people can memorize really well and get As on test, but never really understand what they read. There are excellent engineers who got poor grades in school. And there are terrible ones who got straight As and also Phds. I know. I work with some.

I've survive 40+ years and hundreds of thousands of miles of riding. I think that's a pretty good score. I hope everybody else here scores as well or better.

Even Kook.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.