Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Yeah right....

Actually, political stuff has dropped off dramatically on this forum and for the most part it is done sarcastically now. See above post by Kenneth_Moore and myself.
..you moveon.org saboteur! Stalinist Hitleryite.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Panda.

Evangelical Snake Oil Salesman! Polygamist! Big Oil Lover! Environmental Killer! Panda Hater!
I love Pandas. They taste really good basted in whale oil and garnished with Spotted Owl feathers. Especially when eaten with my cutlery made of baby seal bone.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Funny, I thought MO was his Blog.

Seriously guys, I haven't given that arshole a single thought for months - 'til just now.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Ha!

If you insist....
Can't get me that way. I subscribe to the Trey Parker School of Political Philosophy. Actually it's one sentence:

"I hate conservatives but I really f****** hate liberals."

If anyone can find a serious qualitative difference between W and LBJ I'd like to hear it.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Can't get me that way. I subscribe to the Trey Parker School of Political Philosophy. Actually it's one sentence:

"I hate conservatives but I really f****** hate liberals."

If anyone can find a serious qualitative difference between W and LBJ I'd like to hear it.
LBJ had the sense to not run again after he F'd up and started a stupid and endless war.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
See.

LBJ had the sense to not run again after he F'd up and started a stupid and endless war.
Not much difference then. LBJ quit because he knew he would lose, not because of any moral consideration.

As if there was much difference between those two looter gangs in the first place.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Not much difference then. LBJ quit because he knew he would lose, not because of any moral consideration.

As if there was much difference between those two looter gangs in the first place.
Agreed. I think our only hope at real change is to vote out EVERY incumbent with more than one term under their belts. As soon as they get in office for more than a couple of years, they turn into swine.

Either that, or we can kill ******.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Why worry?

"we can kill ******."
-Why am I always targeted? It's getting mighty hard being ****** these days.
The people who hate us aren't armed. Maybe they'll hunger strike us to death. Show us non-stop footage of Rosie O'Donnell and Helen Thomas so we all suicide?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
"How could they do this to me? I'm Whiteman!"

c1967 r. crumb

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.