Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Those "underpowered" Brittish twins are more fun than a pillow case full of puppies, a Trebuche`, a large piece of plywood and a gallon of paint, a 2 in. horse hide brush, a "bullseye" stencil, a keg of decent Amber Ale, a few gallons of gasoline and a book of matches!!!!!

To be honest I think your best bet would be the 650 WeeStrom...650's today are much more powerful then they were a few years ago. I think you'll be surprised.

The next bike I get will be along the lines of a Vstrom or Ulysses

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
That's ridiculous. Everyone knows that the perfect motorcycle for this man is a gently used Kawasaki Concours 1000. I'm thinking silver, pehaps with some nice accessories like a fork brace, Rifle fairing, and Corbin seat with backrest. If he could find a bike with around 30,000 miles for under $1,300, say, I dunno, $1,200, he'd be all set. He'd get the power he needs to make it fun, the comfortable and low seat, lots of storage in the quick detaching saddlebags, and plenty of protection from that cold Northern weather with the Connie's generous full fairing. If only there were such a bike for him...if only...

YOU BUY MY BIKE NOW! YOU CLAZY YOU NO BUY MY BIKE TODAY!!!!
Gosh Darn It Ken, I think you're on to something here!!!!!!!

Now if I remember correctly there was anice Gentleman in Florida or somewhere with a bike that just might fit the bill here..........................

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Mean? US? psshaww...

we're just tryin' to hep' a brother out.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts