Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I would normally agree

I do agree to some extent, some people might care about this (I am guessing a small small percentage of the readers). That said, have you ever seen these things? To each his own, but come on, putting a supercharger, nitrous, and still running in the 10s, is just sad!!! It's like they enjoy wasting money, and enjoy having the least capable machine available. That is the only thing that gets me.

Rob

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ever heard of an EXAMPLE?

Ok genius, I want to know how many parts on said 6 second bike, are made by Harley Davidson. Pencil broken? Pen out of ink? Oh, you're done!

Those bikes are not even Harley's anymore. I am talking about the non full sponsored guys, the guys with bikes that actually run Harley engines.

I think I'll go stick a Harley sticker on my bike and go race some Harleys at the strip.

Rob

·
Registered
104 Posts
Every person is different

There are bad sportbikers, and bad Harley riders, but there is one cold hard fact that I have seen to be 99 percent true.

Harley riders will not even acknowledge a friendly gesture of "Hello". Almost every single Harley rider I have met considers themselves a "Harley Rider" not a motorcyclists. It's the "We're to good to talk to you" attitude that gives Harley riders a bad rep with most sportbike riders. 2 wheels is two wheels, anyone riding any bike, is better than any idiot in a cage, but Harley riders seem to miss that point.

Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.