Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: I would normally agree

Idiot! You obviously HAVEN'T seen these bikes run. How about low sixes at about 220mph. Get a life moron!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Check your stats...

ROCKINGHAM, NC - Jim McClure and Bill Furr - veteran Top Fuel racers who have staged epic asphalt battles for decades --did it again Saturday during qualifying for the All Harley Drag Racing Association's "Screamin' Eagle Performance Nationals" at Rockingham Drag.

Late in the day, as the sun was setting and the track surface was cooling, McClure blistered the quarter-mile track in 6.619 seconds at an astounding 226.01-mph - both national records.

The ET mark stood for all of five minutes. That's when Furr scorched the track in 6.589 seconds at 214.35 mph.

That gives Furr the national ET record and McClure the national mph record; although both marks will have to be backed up in Sunday's first round of JIMS Top Fuel eliminations for them to become official. According to AHDRA rules, a record must be backed up with a record within one percent of the first run.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Every person is different

I ride a Harley and wave at every bike I see. The ONLY ones who don't wave back are the "Power Ranger" types like you Rob.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Ever heard of an EXAMPLE?

And NHRA funny cars don't have any parts made by Ford, Chevy or whoever. Big deal! They are awesome to watch, with the ground shaking, the smell of nitro methane and blazingly fast ETs. Hmmmm, just like the AHDRA!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts