Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Fat chance. Seems like they only show the SuperBike races and if you're really lucky 500gp's. On race day you might get to see a 600ss but I wouldn't count on seeing vintage at all. I hope they prove me wrong!

·
Registered
356 Posts
they throw in some formlua extremes every now and again, and some european flat tracking. If you want to see and yistoric races, it is going to be actual old races rebroadcasted, which is fine with me, they are cool to watch. And, of course, there is always the IoM.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Or you could actually go out and see the vintage races. I know that AHRMA runs several events nationwide. Some of the biggest are the one at Daytona (lot of racing on the weekend at Deland Airport, then some more Mon/Tue at Daytona). Then there are the two AMA Vintage Days events, one out west at Sear's Point in Sonoma CA, and the other in the Midwest/East at Mid-Ohio in Lexinton OH.

These can be lots of fun, I've gone to the event at Mid-Ohio a few times. It is fun to see some of the much older bikes going around the same road course used by the modern AMA series (and CART).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.