Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent

Although I have seen other products like this. This one seems to have some better ideas built in.. thanks loginimpaired....

·
Registered
640 Posts
How about a force field. Or an encapsulating bubble where you just bounce out of harm's way. Or a ray gun that's capable of disintegrating large SUV's or just the driver that is talking on a cell phone.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I'm sure I'm not alone in detecting the obvious flaw in this design.... "A coiled wire is attached to the vest and the motorcycle, once the rider leaves the machine a key is pulled and the vest inflates"......

Probably make for some interesting road side ***** stops when your mind is on other things

·
Registered
179 Posts
This is what I call "anticipatory R&D". Honda can now demonstrate to the "fools on the Hill" their committment to innovative MC safety. A completely worthless product, because it has nothing to do with real-world motorcycling, but threatening nevertheless, because we could possibly find this trash-tech being mandated on us in the future. Someone has to get in front of the Motorcycle Industry Council and get these guys to understand the damage they're doing to their customers, while appeasing the bureaucrats with their cleverness.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
That's enough of that "non-mainstream" thinking. Bureaucrats know what's best for you. Anyone wno disagrees with our system in any fashion is a wild-eyed radical.

·
Registered
466 Posts
neck rolls on the street ?

I think the major value of all the inflatable equipment would be the head/neck protectiion. Any MOfos out there who ride on the street with neck roll padding ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.