Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the designs that Confederate puts together. It would be nice to see them make some headway in the market.

They seem to be pretty resilient and resourceful considering the used to be in N.O.

But 60 grand for a bike? I wonder if they will ever get that price down?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
How many $60k bikes does a company have to sell to make profit. At $60k a pop they build, what, around 30-50 annually?????

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Cool I like there other bike better than the Hellcat. The Wrath of kpaul .

Great to see American innovation and entrepreneurs at work.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Definitely Gay

Every time my wife sees him on TV she drools and I say "He's gay"....Drives her up the wall. Seriously that whole scientology thing is nuts Cruise is definitley wrong on the antidepressant thing as well...oops heard Keith Code of Twist of the Wrist fame was into it scientology...His book sucks..Total Control: High-Performance Street Riding Techniques by Lee Parks is way better

·
Registered
164 Posts
Other then the unique products that he creates, I've never quite figured out why Matt Chambers gets so much publicity. While he is a nice enough guy (who can sell ice to the Eskimos), apparently no one who writes articles about his company has ever done business with him. If just one writer would ever have the nads to spend some time checking into the trail of slime that has ozzed from his factory(s) maybe they would earn themselves the Pulitzer prize! He could start his investigation with me. He'll have to pay me for the story though. That's the only way I'll probably get the money back that is still owed to me for the parts I never received. They say sh*t rolls down hill. In Chambers case, it seems to roll up hill???? Still like the bikes though, even if they don't have any ground clearance!

Ducati "Foggy" Monster Man

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.