Motorcycle Forums banner

Alpinestars Roadracing Gear

32K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  SeanAlexander 
Yep. We traded up on our timeshare. Being from Colorado I am kind of spoiled when it comes to snow and the size of the ski areas (long runs, fast lifts, short lines). Crystal is nice but the lines are long and the snow is crappy. The BC thing was instead of buying an estate in Bonney Lake which I love by the way you lucky dog. Wife chickened out of new house deal... Good thing anyway tution at Stanford for the oldest is crazy... She even has a partial scholarsip.. The next daughter is the Wazzu type and is a good volleyball player. Thank God...

Off topic News 200 mph Speeder finally pleads..

A 20-year-old Stillwater motorcyclist charged with going 205 miles per hour down Hwy. 61 in September pleaded guilty on Wednesday in Wabasha County District Court to speeding and was sentenced to 200 hours of community service. Motorcyclist charged with 205 mph pleads guilty

I told you guys didn't I. No Perry Mason legal tatics here. Guilty Guilty. I thought SBP was going to get him off... Parallex Error....Baam 200 hours of cleaning up trash. That's 5 weeks at say $5.00/hr. WOW a wooping $1000 fine. or if my case more like $10,000.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.