Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Ditto, Sportsters are fun bikes, specially more performance oriented ones like the older 1200 Sport or the 1200 Roadster. If that's what you want then get one, it's your money and your bike.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Hey Bro!!!!!!! I think if any one gets cool dressing then he can look younger and smart so you have to pay attention on your suit may be in market you can't find suit that fits on you...But i know the place where you order suit that fits on you mean custom fit suits....I am dam sure if you get best fit and stylish suit you must look handsome and smarter..You should try..

here is the link of site who made custom made products as per customer demand

Motorcycle Clothing|Fashion Clothing|Leather Accessories|Sex Products|
**************First, Last and only warning Bub.************Don't come on here trying to sell your garbage.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
The speeling mistake is what did it . Low quality leather goods, fashion clothing and sex products are fine in the vendor section but we expect erudite and concise prose in our postings here........

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
The jokes on you my friend, I used to walk a 4 miles a day and work out with weights and push ups well up into my 40's. I got injured and stopped and within a few years it all softened up, only my arms stayed big from reefing on valves at work.

You either have to do it full time for the rest of your life or don't even start, you'll only be dissapointed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts