Sounds like a lobbyist by profession.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Same educational background as BuzWeasel

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
You think if we ask him real nice he'll bring back the old AMA logo and sh!tcan the Dodge Ram-looking one?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Nutin' wrong with G.W.U. or SUNY there Kgimp.

Lets try sending some "engineers" to sell stuff, teach people or ****er with pocketpickin' legislators. (yes, engineers should and are part [emphasis on PART] of sales and service teams for certain complex products)

Western Civ as we know it would grind to a halt as a result of being "Dilberted" by the know it alls.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Agreed.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Where's Russ March when you need him?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
You are so funny...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Wild. I met Dingman just after I moved to Washington DC-- he was a lobbyist for the AMA. I was starting law school and he was starting his career. Seems like he's pretty young.

Seemed like a nice enough guy at the time, but didn't make too much of an impression on me.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I hope he is the Universe's best loggyist, and corrupts the entire congress into voting biker friendly. And I'm willing to spend Buzglyds every last cent to do it. If I thought the squid had any money, I'd donate that too...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.