Motorcycle Forums banner

AMA Continues Restructuring

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Kenneth_Moore 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Original Article:
AMA Continues Restructuring

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article AMA Continues Restructuring in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

#2 ·
I was a member once. They were quick on getting the membership fees, and slow on getting my AMA magazines. Once a motel told me they no longer give AMA discounts, and then an AMA biker (he had a sticker on his bike) promised me getting help on I-25, and never returned. So then I let it go...for good.

#4 ·
Love 'em or hate 'em they're the only game in town on a national level. I'm a member of them and Washington Road Riders for legislative work on a local level, fortunately Washington State is pretty m/c friendly and we don't get a lot of the extreme nonsense esome other states pull. Still we need to keep a weather eye on them just in case.

Many moons ago I was a member of A Brotherhood Against Totalitarian Enactmants which to be honest was not much more than a good excuse to get f*****n' slaughtered and ride down to Olympia and raise hell, tons of fun but probably didn't do much good from a legal stand point...

LR did you see the 80k mile Shovel the guy rode around the world in the latest press release? pretty natty lookin' LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.