Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
When the little guy (Kawasaki) is only 600 cc and the big guy (Buell) is 1125cc (a 525cc advantage or a 88% advantage in displacement) . That's almost twice as much. At least Ducati only gets a 200 cc advantage in AMA and World Super bike. This whole Daytona class is a joke. I don't think Buell will play this up too much in their advertising cause its an embarrassment
It's only an 87.6% displacement advantage, thankyouverymuch.

And besides - I thought them thar Bools wit' th' radiator-thingies only made about 145hp, wit' the lighter, free-er-rev'n' Kwacker knockin' on 130.........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Girlfriend: Correct
Or Boyfriend. I've always thought Michael Douglas as kindof a "Sissy Boy".

Honda: Incorrect New Red Ninja
It was a CBR1000RR, then a CBR600RR, now it's a Ninja? You hit two more sticks?

Horses: Correct
Total Lie. Horses and Motos do not mix. I'd still pay to see the beating all those "Rich, Beautiful, horse-riding Business-Professional Women" gave you when their mounts spooked as you rode up to the Stable. Hell, I'd buy Season Tickets. It'd be like an episode of Jackass.

Yep 2 out of 3 ain't bad Bar :p
Leave BrowningBAR out of this - he's just the messenger, you're the bad news..........

6 posts and I'm banned :eek:
Not quite yet.

My work is done here . Notice the view count went up and up.. when there was someone arguing back. :)
Hey, Socko - check the "view count" a bit more-often - it actually fluctuates up and down, down and up. Just like Global Warm... I mean, Global Coo.... Erm,.... "Climate Change"............

I still don't understand why you tie your entire existence to MO - if they banned me after this, I'd just give an "F-U" to the site, and move on.

Really.

I feel awful for you, that you have no life.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Check out the Torque numbers of a 1000cc inline 4s vs any V-Twin. The 1000cc inline 4 has good competitive torque numbers and superior top end hp.
But a 600cc machine has inferior torque numbers and only just competitive top end hp vs the huge 1125 V-Twin.
Well, as you've yet to learn how to ride any of those, your use of "Facts and Data" does not compute.

What about God's Own engine configuration glorified in the V-4? Shouldn't it have Superior Torque, HP, AND light weight in a compact package? I'm curious as to why all of these manufacturers have missed that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts