Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Hell, the Catholic priests wish the had less felons than the Vagos. Wonder what THEIR reputation was a few years ago? Wonder if the little tows kept the little boys indoors during a Catholic convention?? Ironic.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Emperor....I mean Mayor Daley has been trying to ban motorcycles at every turn. Last year he was going to enact a helmet law just for the city of Chicago, and fine anyone without a helmet $250. When told he couldn't do that, he replied he might do it anyway, and let everyone fight it out in court. The man hates motorcycles and guns with a passion. Obviously, he's a real patriot that has nothing but everyone's best interests at heart. I guess all the trucking scandals and ghost payrollers he's getting hammered on is getting him a bit cranky these days.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Hey dos Democrats are da best, aint' dey? Nuttin' but honesty from dem guys over dere. I think it just supports my assertion that they are all liars and some are also thieves. Our Gov is getting hammered with all kinds of charges from a Chicago alderman. The funniest part, is the alderman is his effin father in law! Man the hits just keep on comin!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.