Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
More more more

So what is the season points race looking like now? How big is Mladin's lead now? Are there enough races left for Eric Bostrom to have a chance to win the title? C'mon guys, what are you doing over there? You call that an article?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Re: More more more

The Points gap between Bostrom and Mladin is 15 points after PPIR. With 2 races left Bostrom still has a chance. I believe it will take more bad luck on Mladins part. Willow and VIR are the last 2 races on the schedule. Bostrom goes fast at Willow but so does hayden as I believe he won that race last year. Mladin goes fast everywhere so who knows. VIR will be a new track for everyone. It just may come down to the last race of the year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nicky's tire held this year! I watched him fade back in the 2000 race at PPIR when he literally rode the rubber off the rear tire. Nice job on the win, Nicky. Also, good job Don Medina, a local racer and friend of mine racing in the 600's. Congrats, guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.