Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First.

If you gonna play with the big boys, you don't get to make up your own rules....

Rob

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Huh-huh. You said "penalize". Huh-huh-huh.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You're right! The ****sucker of a four-letter-filter must be broken. That, or somebody turned-off the pet***** to it.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
That's what I was thinking.

This guy must have been on a roll. If there's no uproar I have to assume he "earned" the penalty.

Thought I saw somewhere that the AMA put a Racer, Kevin Schwantz (sp?), in the safety car for the "200". I'll bet that Miguel and E-Boz are good with that. That will be an improvement by itself but the AMA is still on "probation" in my book.

I hope they do a much better job this year than last and wish them all luck and success for Bikeweek '07.

As a longtime motorsports fan (this will be my 18th "200" since 1975) I can say that I would be making a few changes if I was running that show. In some ways, so little could do so much. Ya think the "200" would use Superbikes again, on Sunday to start with?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
kzuki and ksparrow..You guys are like twiddle dee and twiddle dum. Always together with short posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL I agree..

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Yes, in glaring opposition to everything YOU post.........

Much like this one to which I've responded and sullied myself.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
In other news....

The AMA also recinded penalties assessed against two Supercross riders for having too much lead in their fuel. They still haven't fixed the fuel rule.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
It was a gimme.

Now and again, you have to let him have one.

I imagine him sitting at his desk, with his hockey-helmet on, then jumping-up and dancing around his padded room in a fit of wild frenzy as he read my reply.

Then his Khandler hit the remote-control on the garage-door opener tethered to his back, yanking him off his feet. Afterward, they hit him with the firehose to calm his ass down.

('zat long enough for you, kay pee?)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.