Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, I agree. Where is that 600 test! Pity that they missed out testing on the crappy Sears Point that has so many lovely life threatening concrete barriers. Now where is that 600 supersport test!!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: Simma-down-now!

Rob -

Thanks. It is true that we didn't make it to the strip since, well, there's this white stuff all over the place. And, no, we weren't just in Robert Downey Jr.'s hotel room...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hey MiniMe, how come you guys won't let us have what you have? Hell, it's better to get small titbits every few days rather than LOTS of info all at one go.

Have you guys atleast decided on the over all ranking? And, oh, BTW, with talk of Triumph finally having resolved the fuel injection problems with the TT600, it would have been VERY nice if you guys had included it. Come to think of it, I don't recall anyone saying it wasn't. So was it?

And also, you should review the Mach 3 video from Fast Bikes Magazine. I am so keen that you do this that I am willing to buy you guys a copy. you want to take me up on it?

·
Registered
43 Posts

From everything I've read the TT has only slightly improved bottom end response - still nothing below 4000 - at the expense of the top end. Basically it's a really nice frame and brakes (with godawful styling) and a crap engine. Total package is still 10% behind the jap bikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.