Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
AMA to give away five motorcycles

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article AMA to give away five motorcycles in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The one thing I gained from this article is that BMW is taking over the Adventure Series from Suzuki. The events I participated in last year were a bit poorly conceived, and generally used AMA dual sport courses which were more techinical than the series had advertised. I came to this conclusion after wrestling my V-Strom up an old power line road with 10" of silt and deep ruts, logs and rocks buried underneath. Would have been fun on the 'ole KLR.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
The one thing I gained from this article is that BMW is taking over the Adventure Series from Suzuki. The events I participated in last year were a bit poorly conceived, and generally used AMA dual sport courses which were more techinical than the series had advertised. I came to this conclusion after wrestling my V-Strom up an old power line road with 10" of silt and deep ruts, logs and rocks buried underneath. Would have been fun on the 'ole KLR.
I know I've seen some crazy bastard do some heavy duty off roading on the Stroms, but man, was it heavy and tiresome?

Don't get me wrong. I like the Strom, but still.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.