Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is great to see. Anecdotal evidence suggests a growing interest in motorcycling among women. Seems like every top female ski racer and mountainbiker I know also rides dirt bikes, and lots of my teen-aged daughter's girlfriends either ride or express a desire to do so -- seemingly more than her male classmates. As LongRide reported from the Chicago show, there seems to be significant interest in road bikes as well.

I will put these races on my schedule.

Cheers

Bob

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Maybe I've been out of it, but I didn't even know there was a Women's Motocross League. It's good to see more women participating in motorcycling- it can only mean good things for the sport.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Arm Chaps?

Lets see if we can get the west coast concession -- if you can cover San Berdoo, I'll catch Sacramento and maybe Sarnali (or KPaul)can run down to Washougal.

Did the dealer get the oil leak fixed on that over priced, over hyped pile of crap?

Cheers

Bob

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Re: Arm Chaps?

The Arm Chap concession would be great but I don't think Easy Leakers will be worth the trouble.

They replaced the inspection cover gasket and now they're going to replace the inner primary gasket.

I told them I wanted an anniversary bike just not the anniversary of AMF!

·
Registered
142 Posts
There's always a women's class in the ametuer races here in MN, and I have to say the top 25% are FAST. They ride clean races and don't make stupid overagressive mistakes. You rarely see crashes. I didn't think they were riding that fast until I started timing some laps and comparing them to the guys. I think this is great, motocross tracks are normally sausage-fests. Bring on the women!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.