Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 85 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
It's about education and choice, it's your head. As far as loud pipes go they're not your ears. My neighbor wanted to extend his bike track onto my land where I ride. under nomal circumstances it probably would not have been a problem. But every Sunday morning his unbaffled pipes are shaking my coffee across the table. I don't complain,but What do you think I told him about his extended track? What if I was a nonrider? I'd probably be crying like a starving baby! Calling the cops trying to make dirt riding illegal. You have to consider the people around you. Ignorance is not always bliss. The AMA is right! I do wish they handled racing better though.

· Registered
26 Posts
After the way Dingman handled the AMA/AHRMA situation i can hardly look at their logo without getting pissed. He basically f...ed 5000 enthusiasts to cow tow to a rich lawyer. If this is the kind of intestinal fortitude we can expect when dealing with Biker rights, we be in deep doo-doo. I guess I'll get over it but right now IAINTHAPPY!!!!
And wont be until WAY after Mid Ohio,,,,,,,,
What happened with the vintage guys? I'm headed out to Mid Ohio this year for my first VMD.
Is it true they have also droped Hill climbs?

1 - 5 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.