Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
American rider podiums twice in Rookie's Cup

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article American rider podiums twice in Rookie's Cup in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Steve Bonsey is good, but this kid is likely to be the next KR. He's just touched the surface of his talent and with Schwantz and a few others helping he will be a HUGE success in MotoGP by the age of 21.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Must we continue this trend of turning nouns into verbs? No, I don't "office," my company doesn't "offshore," and if a rider "podiums" twice, they really should see a physician.
You're just motorcycled-out, dude.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Ha!

Must we continue this trend of turning nouns into verbs? No, I don't "office," my company doesn't "offshore," and if a rider "podiums" twice, they really should see a physician.
I'll take MO's weird English any day over the Scandinavian putz I got yesterday while trying to deal with an AT&T long distance bill problem. At least I can figure MO out and I don't have to say "What?" 557 times and endure someone hawking more stupid overpriced "services" while pretending to be reading me important releases from the FCC. Argh!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.