Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Sounds like fun I can use the all the cruisers for pylons.. Didn't see one sportbike in the bunch.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Wow Citric acid cycle thanks... There goes the neighborhood :)

·
Registered
872 Posts
True. Lots of people misspell it though. You see it all over as "the kreb cycle" even though the guy's name was krebs. I think people think it means kreb's cycle. Anyway, mine was just a typo, and since it's motorcycle.com instead of cellularactivities.com or glycolysis.com it doesn't really matter much, eh?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I think that would only help your application into the GPTB.. Buz and longride are on the membership commitee.. I was Pre-Med before switching to Electrical Engineering. So I knew it looked familar. Wikipedia proved out my guess. Don't think I would use it as nickname seems a little nerdy which could disqualify you from GPTB right there... Cheers

·
Registered
730 Posts
KPaul...why dont you go on this run and post an article? It would be nice to read something from you based on real experience instead of regurgitating info from other sites and poorly thought out political/economic commentary.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I went on it. I went alone. The entire town was filled with bikes. Must have been 5000 bikes there. Ratio is 10 to 1 cruisers to any other type of bike. It was cool though. Got to see those crazy cossack cruiser riders do their wierd cheerleader triangle thing on three harleys. Basically a street fair all about motorcycles. Including sport bikers, I was the only one there in full gear. It wasn't even hot. I found the whole think surreal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.