Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pure luck, or maybe it's because Bayliss is so badda$$. Think how fast he would have been on an I 4. NOW think how fast he'd have been on a V 4!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geez, Shizuki, I need some help here.. my sarcasm attempt was completely stomped.

Any advice?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
What makes this funny is the fact that the Ducati Corse sqad and bosses have ALL said the 999 motor is at the end of the development cycle. They can go no futher with the motor. For the '07 season all they are doing is tweaking the chasis to make it handle better than it already does. But that doesn't mean that V-4s aren't the future- right?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Does this mean I can go back to lusting after a ten-nine-eight? I had to stop after the definitive argument for the V-4 in the "One Racer’s Opinion" thread, but it looks like these facts/data make an excellent point about the Duc.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Can't wait to hear from the DSRT.

All one of him.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I attribute this to the Ducati's unfair 0-cc displacement advantage.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Nah, this item has already dropped to third. But if we ask MO nicely, maybe they'll hold off posting any more news items until at least tomorrow. Then we can have a nice little sh!tstorm.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
I hate to say it but I'm kinda Jonesing for a Ten Nine Eight myself. I don't have the skills to fully exploit it and a Hypermotard makes more sense for the street but I keep looking at the damn pictures of it!

At 15 grand it's a steal.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Geez, Shizuki, I need some help here.. my sarcasm attempt was completely stomped.

Any advice?"

Try using the word "really" a lot, and put it in italics, with some extra l's. Like this:

"I think kpaul is realllllly on target with this. He's a realllllly logical guy with a realllllly firm grasp of reality. Realllllly."

1 - 20 of 83 Posts