Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Re: I'll give it a shot.....

Ah come on now, there's plenty of blame to go around. The whole system is broke, both sides of the aisle. The Citizenry can't avoid all blame. This Countries future seems to be going from recently bright to grim. Why does our standard of living continue to fall in relation to the rest of the World with near record productivity? Is this all according to the "Neo-Cons" "plan"? At least ridiculously rich people are getting richer.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Read an interview with the Ducati Head Honcho, Claudio Domenicali, and he said it would take at least four years for the MotoGP technology to start trickling down to the street but that it would(basically)! I know how I interpret that...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
The "Japanese" (Honda for sure) have shown, time after time, that they will do what it takes to compete successfully. They have gone to the "home turf" of a rival and kicked butt, repeatedly.

If the rules favor a configuration they will race with it. I wouldn't mind a spin on a 1200cc RC-51.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.